Request for Proposals
HOUMA-TERREBONNE HOUSING AUTHORITY
(Formerly Housing Authority of the City of Houma)
P.O. Box 3816 Houma, LA 70361-3816
7491 PARK AVENUE, HOUMA, LA
(985)876-4755 Fax: (985)879-6093
October 27, 2022
Request for Proposals
The Houma Terrebonne Housing Authority (“the HTHA”) is issuing a Request for Proposals (“RFP”) for Audit Services for a firm / individual to complete an independent financial audit of the Houma Terrebonne Housing Authority for fiscal years ending 2022, 2023 and option to audit fiscal year ending 2024.
The RFP documents can be obtained by visiting our office during regular business hours at 320 Progressive Blvd., Houma, LA between the hours of 7:30am-5pm Monday thru Thursday and 7:30am-11:30am on Friday’s. The RFP is also available by emailing email@example.com.
Proposals will be accepted until 2:00 P.M. (C.S.T.) on November 28, 2022.
The HTHA reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.
The HTHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Symptoms can range from little to no symptoms to severe symptoms that can lead to illness or death.
Common Symptoms Include:Fever • Cough • Shortness of BreathLoss of Smell and/or Taste
Extreme Symptoms Include: Pain and Pressure in Chest • Difficulty Breathing Bluish Lips and Face • Confusion
Symptoms can appear in 2-14 days. If you have these symptoms self quarantine and contact your healthcare provider .
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
IF YOU ARE INFECTED
- Stay home except to get medical care and avoid public areas.
- Separate yourself from others in your home.
- Call your doctor before visiting to inform them you believe you have COVID-19.
- Wear a face mask and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean “High Touch Areas” and personal items.
- Monitor symptoms and seek medical attention if symptoms worsen.