Not sure where to start?
Let us help you plan.
Bayou Towers is here to help your life story continue to shine as you have a good time. Call us at 985-876-4755 to learn more about Houma-Terrebonne Housing Authority Senior Living… so you can make new friendships and great memories ON THE BAYOU!
OF YOUR INCOME
Rent is only 30% of your income!
Must have proof of income, valid identification, Social Security card,
and birth certificate. You must apply in person.
Bayou Towers is located at
24-hour Security Services
Nightly Cleaning & Disinfecting
Keycard Locked Entrance
ADA Compliant Facility
On-site Council on Aging
Laundry Room on Every Floor
For more information, contact the Housing Department at 985-876-4755. We’re looking forward to welcoming you.
Office Hours / Walk-ins / Appointments
Monday – Sunday: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm
COVID-19 Prevention is the Best Remedy
Symptoms can range from little to no symptoms to severe symptoms that can lead to illness or death.
Common Symptoms Include:Fever • Cough • Shortness of BreathLoss of Smell and/or Taste
Extreme Symptoms Include: Pain and Pressure in Chest • Difficulty Breathing Bluish Lips and Face • Confusion
Symptoms can appear in 2-14 days. If you have these symptoms self quarantine and contact your healthcare provider .
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
IF YOU ARE INFECTED
- Stay home except to get medical care and avoid public areas.
- Separate yourself from others in your home.
- Call your doctor before visiting to inform them you believe you have COVID-19.
- Wear a face mask and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean “High Touch Areas” and personal items.
- Monitor symptoms and seek medical attention if symptoms worsen.