BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
HOUMA-TERREBONNE HOUSING AUTHORITY
Regular Board Meeting of the Board of Commissioners
September 22, 2022 3:00 PM, 320 Progressive Boulevard
*ALL CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES USED FOR COMMUNICATION MUST BE TURNED-OFF OR SILENCED FOR THE DURATION OF THIS MEETING*
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Order of the Day/ Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment*
- Approval of Minutes from August 25, 2022 Regular Board Meeting
- Bills and Communications
- Approval of Pay Vouchers for the period August 13, 2022-September 9, 2022
- Report of the Secretary / Executive Director–Agency Update
- Discussion and possible action relative to Resolution No. 1046-22, amending the Houma-Terrebonne Housing Authority’s 2022 Annual Operating budget, beginning October 1, 2021 to reflect actual budget expenditures during FY 2021, ending September 30, 2022
- Discussion and possible action relative to Resolution No. 1047-22, adopting Houma Terrebonne Housing Authority Fiscal Year 2023 Operating Budget for FY beginning 10/01/2022 and ending 9/30/2023
- Commissioner Comments
- Next Regular Board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 27, 2022 3:00 p.m., 320 Progressive Boulevard
*Public wishing to speak on an agenda item may do so by completing a comment card. Only public comments pertaining to an item on the agenda will be received. Comments will be limited to three (3) minutes.
** Executive Session may be required to discuss pending or threatened legal action pursuant to LSA R.S. 42:16 et seq.
Symptoms can range from little to no symptoms to severe symptoms that can lead to illness or death.
Common Symptoms Include:Fever • Cough • Shortness of BreathLoss of Smell and/or Taste
Extreme Symptoms Include: Pain and Pressure in Chest • Difficulty Breathing Bluish Lips and Face • Confusion
Symptoms can appear in 2-14 days. If you have these symptoms self quarantine and contact your healthcare provider .
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
IF YOU ARE INFECTED
- Stay home except to get medical care and avoid public areas.
- Separate yourself from others in your home.
- Call your doctor before visiting to inform them you believe you have COVID-19.
- Wear a face mask and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean “High Touch Areas” and personal items.
- Monitor symptoms and seek medical attention if symptoms worsen.