BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
HOUMA-TERREBONNE HOUSING AUTHORITY
Regular Board Meeting of the Board of Commissioners
Thursday, March 24, 2022 3:00 PM, 320 Progressive Boulevard
*ALL CELL PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES USED FOR COMMUNICATION MUST BE TURNED-OFF OR SILENCED FOR THE DURATION OF THIS MEETING*
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Order of the Day/Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes from February 24, 2022 Regular Board
- Bills and Communications
- Approval of Pay Vouchers for the period February 12, 2022-March 11, 2022
- Financial Report
- Report of the Secretary / Executive Director–Agency Update
- Reminder of State of Louisiana requirement that all public servants (HTHA employees and board members) receive one hour of ethics training each year
- Reminder to HTHA Board of Commissioners completing the annual Tier 2.1 Personal Financial Disclosure Statement on or before May 15, 2022
- Discussion relative to lawyer and consultant regarding $700K invoice. (Commissioner Larry Vauclin)
- Discussion relative to lawyer writing letter to update Parish President requested by Jules Hebert. (Commissioner Larry Vauclin)
- Reports (Stakeholders, Community Groups)
- Next Regular Board meeting is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, April 28, 2022 3:00 p.m., 320 Progressive Boulevard
*Public wishing to speak on an agenda item may do so by completing a comment card. Only public comments pertaining to an item on the agenda will be received. Comments will be limited to three (3) minutes.
Symptoms can range from little to no symptoms to severe symptoms that can lead to illness or death.
Common Symptoms Include:Fever • Cough • Shortness of BreathLoss of Smell and/or Taste
Extreme Symptoms Include: Pain and Pressure in Chest • Difficulty Breathing Bluish Lips and Face • Confusion
Symptoms can appear in 2-14 days. If you have these symptoms self quarantine and contact your healthcare provider .
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
IF YOU ARE INFECTED
- Stay home except to get medical care and avoid public areas.
- Separate yourself from others in your home.
- Call your doctor before visiting to inform them you believe you have COVID-19.
- Wear a face mask and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean “High Touch Areas” and personal items.
- Monitor symptoms and seek medical attention if symptoms worsen.